2) Create Make Learn Summer Institute proves to be another amazing convergence of creative educators this summer. Please forward flyer to your staff.
Please share this with your administrators and educators at your school.
Create Make Learn Summer Institute is open for registration.
We have 5 strands this year and each has an option for participants to take the tools they need to implement a creativity and innovation center in their classroom/library/school.
1) Create with iPads which will feature RETN high quality movie making with ipads plus more ways to create with iPads
2) Create with Chrome which will feature movie-making, photo editting, sound recording, 3D modeling and others ways to create and make with Chrome and Chromebooks
3) Join the Maker Movement / Steam Powered Learning (beginning)
4) Maker Empowerment (intermediate). includes advanced sessions with Makers with expertise in laser cutters, more advanced 3D printing, advanced eTextiles, arduino, robotics, and more.
5) Make Music (via Music-Comp's Summer Institute, formely Vermont MIDI)
July 20 - 24 (Champlain College and the Generator maker space)
Last week we had the most amazing convergence of creativity at Create Make Learn Summer Institute.
Four schools sent teams to plan and design their makerspaces. They came away with the tools, supplies, skills, and a plan!
Educators came to retool and refuel and work on personal projects.
Community was formed. It was amazing!
So looking forward to another amazing converagence of creativity.