As a trained web designer, I can safely say that your new design does
everything right. I wouldn't change a thing! Even the sound works well
within the design. It shouldn't do, but it does. This site is so much less
boring than your old one that I am considering re-vamping our school
website to closely mimic your design.

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Adam Provost <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> We're testing a new VITA-Learn website design and we'd love your feedback. Here's
> the prototype <http://www.zombo.com/>. There's audio element to the page
> so it's best to turn up your speakers for the full, immersive effect then
> load the page.
>
> Happy April 1st and SBAC prep!
>
> We win,
>
> Adam
>
> --
> Adam A. Provost, MAT
> Technology Integration - Partnership for Change Initiative
> <http://partnershipvt.org>
> Burlington High School, Vermont <http://bhs.bsdvt.org/>
>
> Personal Blog: creativeStir.blogspot.com

I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to scorn
human actions, but to understand them.

—Baruch Spinoza

--
Benson Village School <http://benson.arsu.org>
***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,