Slightly repetitive (in my opinion), but I think those visiting the site will get the idea...I do like the changing colors...

On Wed, Apr 1, 2015 at 11:37 AM, Larry Dougher <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Needs more drop-shadow. And Material Design.

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336