+1

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Rodney Batschelet <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Also, for those folks who need to do a quick fix of a 3D print, or do fine
> detail work on their 3D prints, this product is pretty useful...
>
> http://www.instamorph.com/
>

> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Rodney Batschelet <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> I've been following this one for a while now. Not only is it to be
>> faster, but the size of your print seems to be only limited to the size of
>> your liquid reservoir.
>>
>> As for affordable resin printing, check out the Peachy Printer....
>>
>> http://www.peachyprinter.com/
>>
>> I want to get one of these....we will see if they are able to achieve
>> their goal of printing out a full size canoe in a single print.
>>
>> And if you want to create something out of resin with a 3D pen, this is
>> what you will want to get...good for kids since there is no melted plastic
>> or hot end...
>>
>> http://www.creopop.com/
>>
>> I want one of these as well.....
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:38 AM, Donna Deslauriers <
>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>
>>> Amazing!   I want one...
>>>
>>> Donna Deslauriers    x797

>>> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this transmission
>>> is privileged and is confidential information intended only for the use of
>>> the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not
>>> the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
>>> distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
>>> you have received this transmission in error, do not read it. Please
>>> immediately reply to the sender that you received this communication in
>>> error and then delete it. Thank you.

>> --
>>
>> I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to
>> scorn human actions, but to understand them.
>>
>> —Baruch Spinoza
>>

> --
>
> I have made a ceaseless effort not to ridicule, not to bewail, not to
> scorn human actions, but to understand them.
>
> —Baruch Spinoza
>
> Benson Village School <http://benson.arsu.org>
> ***PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: This communication, including attachments,
> is for the exclusive use of addressee and may contain proprietary,
> confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution is
> strictly prohibited. If you're not the intended recipient, please notify
> the sender immediately by return email and delete this communication and
> destroy all copies.

*Shannon Walters*
Teacher Librarian, Integrated Arts Academy
6 Archibald Street Burlington, Vermont 05401
Library:  802-864-222
*9*
Governor's Institutes of Vermont
GIV Information Technology and Digital Media, Co-Director

*"Students need to move from being simply knowledgeable to being
knowledge-able." ~Michael Wesch*