+1

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:29 PM, Rodney Batschelet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Also, for those folks who need to do a quick fix of a 3D print, or do fine detail work on their 3D prints, this product is pretty useful...

http://www.instamorph.com/

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 2:26 PM, Rodney Batschelet <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I've been following this one for a while now. Not only is it to be faster, but the size of your print seems to be only limited to the size of your liquid reservoir.

As for affordable resin printing, check out the Peachy Printer....

I want to get one of these....we will see if they are able to achieve their goal of printing out a full size canoe in a single print.

And if you want to create something out of resin with a 3D pen, this is what you will want to get...good for kids since there is no melted plastic or hot end...

I want one of these as well.....