Wow.. thanks to everyone who responded

ADAM... do you think you might have  students might be interested in being part of the Maker Lounge at Dynamic Landscape and showing off their projects  or helping people understand the world of 'PI'

During my travels this winter we toured the GEEK BUS  and was very impressed with what they are doing with RASPBERRY PI'S

I also discovered KANO OS
 http://www.kano.me/downloads  which also has me intrigued..

I'm early in my journey.. but I did get my grandson the http://www.kano.me/  so this can be something we learn together...  I'll report back

Lucie