​SAVE THE DATE!​ - Spots still open

Emerging Technology  Summer Institute 2015

July 20-24, 2015

Harwood Union High School

Cost:   $725 or $1050 for 3 Grad Credits*
Cost With iPad:   $1225 or $1550 for 3 Grad Credits
Cost With Chromebook:   $1050 or $1375 for 3 Grad Credits

Course Instructors:  Meg Allison (Moretown School),
Matt Henchen (Harwood Union), Susan Hennessey (Tarrant Institute/UVM)

Join us as we explore how emerging technologies intersect with what neuroscience has taught us over the past few decades about creating the optimum conditions for learning.  We will explore brain-based learning such as excerpts from Zull's text The Art of Changing the Brain then consider ways teachers can modify their learning design to address these concepts. The course is designed to be responsive to participants' individual needs and preferred modes of learning.  We will model self-directed and differentiated learning environments through the digital tools to structure the learning so that it is personalized and purposeful for participants.

Registration is on a first come- first serve basis

Click here to register:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WWSU2015EMERTECH5KF8P7R

*Participants must purchase or bring a device for use during the week long course

--
Matt Henchen
Civics Educator