Don’t know if anyone might have encountered this, but we have one student (elementary school) I have put into the system three times and the record keeps disappearing.  No one has been going in and deleting it that we can identify.  No one else from that school seems to be affected.  Has anyone else encountered this kind of issue with spontaneously vanishing records?

Ray Mann

SBSD District Data Manager

550 Dorset St.

S. Burlington, VT 05403

(802) 652-7254

If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, DC 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at [log in to unmask] Revised by mandate of the USDA dated March 24th, 2014.
  ­­