Print

Print


And he has not completed the new test already?

Thank you.


Matthew Malkiewicz
Web Content Manager/Technician
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
Office: (802) 674-5400 Ext. 525
Fax: (802) 674-9963
[log in to unmask]

On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:59 AM, Dennis DeWeerdt <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> yep correct new session id
>
>
> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Matthew Malkiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
> wrote:
>
>> He is using the correct Session ID for the new test right?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>>
>> Matthew Malkiewicz
>> Web Content Manager/Technician
>> Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
>> Office: (802) 674-5400 Ext. 525
>> Fax: (802) 674-9963
>> [log in to unmask]
>>
>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:49 AM, Dennis DeWeerdt <[log in to unmask]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> He shows up in TIDE ok and has the proper grade as well.
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:44 AM, Jarrett-CESU, Steve <
>>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> Is he set to the proper grade in SBAC?
>>>>
>>>> If a student is trying to take a 4th grade test, but he is assigned as
>>>> a 5th grader in SBAC, then it will not be available.
>>>>
>>>> Had this problem at high school - all 3rd year students have to take
>>>> the test, even if they are 10th or 12th graders.  We set them to 11th grade
>>>> in SBAC
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Steve Jarrett
>>>> District Technology Supervisor
>>>> Chittenden East Supervisory Union
>>>> 211 Bridge Street
>>>> Richmond, VT 05477
>>>> 802-858-1729
>>>>
>>>> On Thu, Apr 2, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Dennis DeWeerdt <
>>>> [log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ok,
>>>>> So, I apologize if this has been answered somewhere before but I'm not
>>>>> exactly how to search for it.
>>>>>
>>>>> I have a 4th grade student that completed the ELA CAT test.
>>>>> The class is now moving on to the performance task [Grade 4 - Deserts]
>>>>> and all of them can join the session and then select the test. ...Except
>>>>> for one student...
>>>>> He can log in and it shows his name and school properly but there are
>>>>> no tests available to select, they all show as inactive.
>>>>>
>>>>> I have tried the following:
>>>>> - Student on a different computer [same results]
>>>>> - Started a new test session from another teacher computer and signed
>>>>> in to the new test session as that student [same results]
>>>>>
>>>>> Has anyone run into this?
>>>>> Thought I'd try here and then call support if no one has run into this
>>>>> yet.
>>>>>
>>>>> Thanks in advance for any help.
>>>>> Dennis
>>>>>
>>>>> --
>>>>>
>>>>> Dennis DeWeerdt
>>>>> Systems Administrator
>>>>> Flood Brook School
>>>>> 91 Rt 11 Londonderry, VT 05148
>>>>> 802-824-6152 [Direct Line]
>>>>>
>>>>> "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
>>>>> [Downton Abbey]
>>>>>
>>>>> ♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
>>>>> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
>>>>> addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended
>>>>> only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
>>>>> should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
>>>>> sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
>>>>> and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
>>>>> recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
>>>>> any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
>>>>> prohibited.
>>>>>
>>>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>
>>>>> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT
>>>>> Archive
>>>>>
>>>>> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
>>>>> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> This e-mail may contain information protected under the Family
>>>> Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). If this e-mail contains student
>>>> information and you are not entitled to access such information under
>>>> FERPA, please notify the sender. Federal regulations require that you
>>>> destroy this e-mail without reviewing it and you may not forward it to
>>>> anyone.
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT
>>>> Archive
>>>>
>>>> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
>>>> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Dennis DeWeerdt
>>> Systems Administrator
>>> Flood Brook School
>>> 91 Rt 11 Londonderry, VT 05148
>>> 802-824-6152 [Direct Line]
>>>
>>> "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
>>> [Downton Abbey]
>>>
>>> ♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
>>> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
>>> intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are
>>> addressed. This message contains confidential information and is intended
>>> only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you
>>> should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the
>>> sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake
>>> and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended
>>> recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking
>>> any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
>>> prohibited.
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT
>>> Archive
>>>
>>> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
>>> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT
>> Archive
>>
>> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
>> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>
>
>
>
> --
> Dennis DeWeerdt
> Systems Administrator
> Flood Brook School
> 91 Rt 11 Londonderry, VT 05148
> 802-824-6152 [Direct Line]
>
> "The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
> [Downton Abbey]
>
> ♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
> solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
> This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
> individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
> immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
> delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
> you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
> action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
> prohibited.
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>