Hi,

We are having the same issue with a student that I've uploaded 3 times
now.  I talked to support and it's the same issue that George reported.  I
submitted a case # 297628.

My concern is the test data.  I believe both students will need to re-take
the test, but I will follow up with the state.

... Susan

Susan Sheets <[log in to unmask]>
Student Information Systems Manager
Addison Central Supervisory Union