Yes it is that easy. But even better you can use the Chromebooks for other things. When the AIRSecureTest screen shows up hit Ctrl + Alt + S and you exit out if kiosk mode which is how the SBAC app has to run and you can use the Chromebook in normal mode. I am leaving the Chromebooks to automatically load the SBAC app until we are done testing. You do have to do a hard shut down for the app to load.

Phyllis
The Dorset School

Sent from my iPhone