We are implementing 1:1 computing with Macbook Airs for grades 9-12 at Twinfield. We are imagining a paperless math class…but trying to keep the ability to jot down a quick note or formula and solve equations and draw graphs by hand (as if on paper).  We know about excel and Math Type, but want the ease of handwriting merged with the ability to save our work and share it electronically. Our math teacher wants to know if there is a device and/or program that allows students to:

	•write electronically within a scanned worksheet

	•do algebra problems electronically  - but handwritten in order to
	place symbols in their traditional locations (not be confined to
        horizontal lines for spacing)

How are your math teachers using technology in their classrooms/teaching (other than graphing calculators)?

Thanks,
Maria

Maria Forman
Library/Media/Tech Integrationist
Twinfield Union School
106 Nasmith Brook Road
Plainfield, VT  05667
(802)426-3213 x222
Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,
constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
at [log in to unmask] or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.