Hi Linda, I'm weeding my library right now (which hasn't been weeded in
years), and I'll have many books to pass on to you at DL if you'd like
them. I should have about 250 or more to get rid of, so if you'd like them
... mostly JF novels, grades 3-8ish.
cv

Craig Varley
Librarian
Canaan Schools
Canaan, VT
802-266-8910 x. 21

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 10:12 AM, Linda McSweeney <[log in to unmask]