She kept getting the message that she had to answer every question on the
page. We triple checked, and she had completed every question, but she
still couldn't move on to the next one since the program didn't recognize
it. We had her save, pause, close out the browser and log back in. It
brought her back to the same question, but it still wouldn't let her move
on.

Any solutions?

Sue

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School
(802) 225-8020
*http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/ <http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/>*
<https://www.facebook.com/MontpelierHighSchoolLibrary>
<https://twitter.com/smonmaney>
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7526907-susan-monmaney>

*A book is a little empathy machine. It puts you inside somebody else’s
head. You see out of the world through somebody else’s eyes. It’s very hard
to hate people of a certain kind when you’ve just read a book by one of
those people.* -- Neil Gaiman