There has to be a question she is not answering. It could be a question
with two parts and she has only completed one etc.

I saw this happen during the field test last year, read all the questions
on that page yourself, and see if she has truly answered them all.

Thank you.

Matthew Malkiewicz
Web Content Manager/Technician
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union