The classroom teacher and I both read over the page, and she definitely
answered all of the questions.

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School
(802) 225-8020
*http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/ <http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/>*
<https://www.facebook.com/MontpelierHighSchoolLibrary>
<https://twitter.com/smonmaney>
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/7526907-susan-monmaney>

*A book is a little empathy machine. It puts you inside somebody else’s
head. You see out of the world through somebody else’s eyes. It’s very hard
to hate people of a certain kind when you’ve just read a book by one of
those people.* -- Neil Gaiman