The classroom teacher and I both read over the page, and she definitely answered all of the questions.

Susan Monmaney, Librarian
Montpelier High School
(802) 225-8020

A book is a little empathy machine. It puts you inside somebody else’s head. You see out of the world through somebody else’s eyes. It’s very hard to hate people of a certain kind when you’ve just read a book by one of those people. -- Neil Gaiman