Hi Craig,

The response has been overwhelming--I'm going to need a UHaul!  How about you choose about 50 to bring to DL?

Many thanks and have a great weekend, although it sounds like we'll be seeing more white stuff.

Linda

Linda McSweeney, Teacher Librarian
President, Vermont School Library Association

"Knowledge not shared remains unknown." -- Luigi Lemoncello

413 Barrows Rd.
Stowe, VT  05672
802-253-7229 x1326
@Lmcsweeney802
+LindaMcSweeney

WARNING:  This email may contain information under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) or the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).  If this email contains confidential and/or privileged student or health information and you are not entitled to access such information under FERPA or HIPAA, federal regulations require that you destroy this email without reviewing and you may not forward it to anyone.