Print

Print


I'm not exactly sure if this was something that actually I saw, or if it
was just during one of my many SBAC dreams at night....
I think one of the questions has you highlight text within the question as
an answer. Perhaps that's it?
D

On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Matthew Malkiewicz <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> You wouldn't receive that message if that was the case.
>
> Thank you.
>
>
> Matthew Malkiewicz
> Web Content Manager/Technician
> Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
> Office: (802) 674-5400 Ext. 525
> Fax: (802) 674-9963
> [log in to unmask]
>
> On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Susan Monmaney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> The classroom teacher and I both read over the page, and she definitely
>> answered all of the questions.
>>
>> Susan Monmaney, Librarian
>> Montpelier High School
>> (802) 225-8020
>> *http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/ <http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/>*
>>
>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMontpelierHighSchoolLibrary&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>
>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fsmonmaney&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>
>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodreads.com%2Fuser%2Fshow%2F7526907-susan-monmaney&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>
>> *A book is a little empathy machine. It puts you inside somebody else’s
>> head. You see out of the world through somebody else’s eyes. It’s very hard
>> to hate people of a certain kind when you’ve just read a book by one of
>> those people.* -- Neil Gaiman
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 2:23 PM, Matthew Malkiewicz <[log in to unmask]
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> There has to be a question she is not answering. It could be a question
>>> with two parts and she has only completed one etc.
>>>
>>> I saw this happen during the field test last year, read all the
>>> questions on that page yourself, and see if she has truly answered them all.
>>>
>>> Thank you.
>>>
>>>
>>> Matthew Malkiewicz
>>> Web Content Manager/Technician
>>> Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
>>> Office: (802) 674-5400 Ext. 525
>>> Fax: (802) 674-9963
>>> [log in to unmask]
>>>
>>> On Fri, Apr 3, 2015 at 2:13 PM, Susan Monmaney <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>>
>>>> She kept getting the message that she had to answer every question on
>>>> the page. We triple checked, and she had completed every question, but she
>>>> still couldn't move on to the next one since the program didn't recognize
>>>> it. We had her save, pause, close out the browser and log back in. It
>>>> brought her back to the same question, but it still wouldn't let her move
>>>> on.
>>>>
>>>> Any solutions?
>>>>
>>>> Sue
>>>>
>>>> Susan Monmaney, Librarian
>>>> Montpelier High School
>>>> (802) 225-8020
>>>> *http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/ <http://mhs.mpsvt.libguides.com/>*
>>>>
>>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FMontpelierHighSchoolLibrary&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>>>
>>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fsmonmaney&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>>>
>>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.goodreads.com%2Fuser%2Fshow%2F7526907-susan-monmaney&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>>>
>>>> *A book is a little empathy machine. It puts you inside somebody else’s
>>>> head. You see out of the world through somebody else’s eyes. It’s very hard
>>>> to hate people of a certain kind when you’ve just read a book by one of
>>>> those people.* -- Neil Gaiman
>>>>
>>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>
>>>> Search
>>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Farchives%2Fschool-it.html&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>>> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>>>>
>>>> Manage
>>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwa%3FSUBED1%3DSCHOOL-IT%26A%3D1&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>>> your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>>
>>>
>>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>
>>> Search
>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Farchives%2Fschool-it.html&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>>>
>>> Manage
>>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwa%3FSUBED1%3DSCHOOL-IT%26A%3D1&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>>> your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>>
>>
>> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> Search
>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Farchives%2Fschool-it.html&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>>
>> Manage
>> <http://t.signaledue.com/e1t/c/5/f18dQhb0S7lC8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9nMJW7t5XYg8pTbFYW5v76y81pgM9CW653gwx56dPgNf1lFKjs02?t=http%3A%2F%2Flist.uvm.edu%2Fcgi-bin%2Fwa%3FSUBED1%3DSCHOOL-IT%26A%3D1&si=6708798054465536&pi=9eaf824c-7a0c-4bf5-e452-23358143d2a6>
>> your Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>>
>
> -----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Search <http://list.uvm.edu/archives/school-it.html> the SCHOOL-IT Archive
>
> Manage <http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=SCHOOL-IT&A=1> your
> Subscription to SCHOOL-IT
>



-- 
Dennis DeWeerdt
Systems Administrator
Flood Brook School
91 Rt 11 Londonderry, VT 05148
802-824-6152 [Direct Line]

"The business of life is the acquisition of memories." Charles Carson
[Downton Abbey]

♻ Please consider the environment before printing this.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed.
This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient
you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.