We are considering using SquareTrade for our 1:1 program. They cover both mechanical and accidental damage. Are there any schools that have used them?
Are there any other insurance programs that you would recommend?
Thanks,
Maria

Maria Forman
Library/Media/Tech Integrationist
Twinfield Union School
106 Nasmith Brook Road
Plainfield, VT  05667
(802)426-3213 x222
Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments, is confidential,
constitutes privileged communication, and is intended only for the use of the addressee. The information in this e-mail is also protected by the rights afforded under Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) and school
district policies.  Any unauthorized use, forwarding, distribution,disclosure, printing or copying is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately
at [log in to unmask] or return e-mail, and delete any copies of this message immediately.