I hate to be "that guy" but doesn't the administration or whomever makes these decisions understand that they can use Facebook (and a lot worse) on their phone, bypassing your network completely?  The hours put into trying to block something and then try to come up with a workaround when the block no longer works, and so on, seems like an incredible waste of time.  I don't want to turn this into a "filtering policy" discussion but maybe we haven't had one in 2015 yet [log in to unmask]" goomoji="338" style="margin: 0px 0.2ex; vertical-align: middle;">

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
Chief Information Officer
Information Technology Services
Windsor Southeast Supervisory Union
127 State Street, Windsor, VT 05089
Email | Google+Twitter | LinkedIn | (802) 674-8336