Maria

We use Square Trade to cover our 1-1 CB's.

I would highly recommend working with a rep from their bulk purchase department, rather than managing the policies yourself.

Last I checked (fall) their site is still not designed for buying more than 1 policy at a time.

This is the rep I have used (last contact 12/29/14)

Beso Khidesheli <[log in to unmask]>

Unlike buying policies, filing claims is PAINLESS.

Let me know if you have any questions.

I think this is the outfit that BJ has recommended in the past
http://www.studentinsurancepartners.com/

And I keep getting cards in the mail from these folks but have not used them.
http://www.worthavegroup.com/education-policies/1-to-1-programs/

We are considering using SquareTrade for our 1:1 program. They cover both mechanical and accidental damage. Are there any schools that have used them?
Are there any other insurance programs that you would recommend?