I've used square trade for our laptops (accidental and normal repairs)  for the most part it's painless.  I'd agree managing the policies can be a hassle.  Each device needs proof of purchase (upload/email purchase repeat) before a repair request is accepted...do you want to do that for 100+ devices?

Maybe having a Square Trade bulk manager assist with this can ease the pain.

Filing the claims online is a huge plus, no need to call in and talk to a claims agent,

Ben Leslie
Technology Manager, BVSU
P: 802-375-2589 ext. 144
P: 802-375-6409 ext. 217