School Tech Supply from CA-  may be attending Chromefest in May with 2 new CB's they are offering.  They sell new and refurb equip.

Marc Netka  [log in to unmask]

Nancy

On Mon, Apr 20, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Bjorn Behrendt <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am working on getting some vendors to our Next Tech Pizza Conference this summer.  If you have some favorites that you would like me to contact, please let me know (contact info would be very helpful).

Lastly if you are a vender following School-IT, and are interested please contact me directly.

I have already contacted.
  • Pro AV
  • HP Managed network
  • Panurgy
  • Competetive Computing (C2)
  • The Top Floor
  • Whalley Computer Associates
  • Ruckus Wireless
  • CDWg
  • CTL

Bjorn Behrendt M.Ed ~ Never Stop Learning
   Blog: Edlisten.com