We participated in the field test and have not had this problem.

Thanks,

Larry Dougher
CIO
Windsor Southeast SU

On Apr 28, 2015 1:28 PM, "Steve Ligett" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi - we participated in the field test last year, using Chromebooks as our student test system. Now when entering AIRSecureTest in kiosk mode on those Chromebooks, we receive a message that the field test has ended. New Chromebooks are working fine. The secure browser has the same name as last year.

It appears that I can correct this problem by the following process -

a. remove AIRSecureTest from the kiosk mode apps
b. turn every Chromebook off
c. turn every Chromebook on
d. re-enable AIRSecureTest for kiosk mode.

Has anyone else who participated in the field test had this problem? Is there a simpler solution?

thanks,
steve