I've used laptopkey.com several times with no issues.  They don't take POs
either, AFAIK, but then, our district doesn't let us write POs for less
than $25, either, and this is nowhere near that.  We're expected to pay for
it and get reimbursed through petty cash.  They take Paypal, which I
consider more secure than giving out my credit card info.

On Apple keys, if there's an apple reseller nearby, you might try them.
Brown Computers in Bratt generally hangs onto dead keyboards when they
replace them for folks, and they've given me spare keys in the past.  I do
the same thing, but don't have any recent Apple keyboards.