I've used laptopkey.com several times with no issues.  They don't take POs either, AFAIK, but then, our district doesn't let us write POs for less than $25, either, and this is nowhere near that.  We're expected to pay for it and get reimbursed through petty cash.  They take Paypal, which I consider more secure than giving out my credit card info.

On Apple keys, if there's an apple reseller nearby, you might try them.  Brown Computers in Bratt generally hangs onto dead keyboards when they replace them for folks, and they've given me spare keys in the past.  I do the same thing, but don't have any recent Apple keyboards.