Hi list folks—

I’m always on the lookout for new livestock handling and equipment options.  Thought I would pass along this resource for other people who might be looking, too.

Jenn

(P.S. No specific company endorsement intended…J)

Jenn Colby

Pasture Program Coordinator

UVM Center for Sustainable Agriculture

23 Mansfield Avenue

Burlington, VT 05401-3323

(802) 656-0858 office

(802) 535-7606 cell

Join the VT Pasture Network listserv or find pasture-related info & events at www.uvm.edu/pasture

Learn about ongoing pasture issues at the VPN Blog

Watch pasture videos on YouTube

Fan the VT Grass Farmers Association on Facebook

Vermont Livestock Supply

April 22, 2015

Dear Jenn,

Happy Spring!  It has been slow in coming, but now it's time to think about those fencing projects and cattle vaccinations & deworming before moving them out to pasture for the summer.

Vermont Livestock Supply is putting together a spring order of Tarter Farm and Ranch Equipment. The pricing is very reasonable and we use many of their feeders, bunks, panels, and gates on our own farm.  Everything they offer is made in the USA.  They offer indestructible  metal grain bunks, mineral feeders, and all types of cattle handling equipment including head gates, squeeze chutes, corral panels, and walk-through gates. They offer economy, heavy duty and extra heavy duty grades of the corral panels and gates.  For cattle chutes, we recommend  the Cattlemaster line which is their heavy duty model.

They also make panels, gates, feeders, etc. for horses and small animals.

To view the full line of Tarter Gate equipment that is offered, please click here to go to their website.

For prices or more information, feel free to e-mail or call us.  We'd be happy to assist you in finding the right products for  your farm.

Spring Special:

J & L Haysaver round bale feeder.
Save over $70.  Only one in stock.

These feeders are made of heavy gauge piping and will last for many, many years.  They also greatly reduce hay waste.
Sale price is $1,100.

We will be placing an order in the next week or two, so please let us know if you are interested in anything or would like some pricing information.

Sincerely,

Bill & Cathy Emmons

Cattlemaster Heavy-duty squeeze chute with automatic head gate

Optional palpation cage for back of chute (highly recommended)

Alley & sweep system components

Heavy duty bull feeder

Extra heavy duty corral panels can be fixed to a permanent post (left) or they can connect together to make a temporary corral (right).

Vermont Livestock Supply

Bill & Cathy Emmons

1101 Cloudland Rd.

Woodstock, VT  05091

802-457-1520

Forward this email

This email was sent to [log in to unmask] by [log in to unmask] |

Cloudland Farm, LLC
| 1101 Cloudland Rd. | Woodstock | VT | 05091

To unsubscribe from the VBPA list, click the following link:
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=VBPA&A=1