Hi Melanie,

The best way I can help you is to suggest that you go to the VBPA website at www.vtbeef.org and sign up for the Spring Cattle Sale to be held a week from Saturday at CVE near Burlington.  There will be plenty of buyers and prices are usually very good.  Feel free to call me if you have questions that aren't answered on the web site.  802-758-5000.

Chip Morgan
VBPA

I have two Belted Gallaway cows for sale.  They are registered, three years old and each have a calf by their sides.  Can you help me with the sale of these two cows?
Thank you,
Melanie Miller
Thorntree Farm
Sutton, Vt.
1-802-467-1327

To unsubscribe from the VBPA list, click the following link:
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=VBPA&A=1