Hi Chip,

I know the fall sale animals will be going to the PA auction. Do you have any idea what is going to be involved in getting the animals ready for that? We are pretty small so, I was just trying to figure out if there was any cost difference in terms of vaccines or paperwork that might be needed.

Thanks!

Kay Krul

From: Vermont Beef Producers Association [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chip Morgan
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 2:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: The Vermont House gave preliminary approval late Wednesday to sweeping water quality legislation

The Vermont House gave preliminary approval late Wednesday to sweeping water quality legislation aimed at restoring the state’s most polluted waterways.

Despite a faction of Republicans who voted against new revenue for cleanup efforts, the bill passed by a vote of 126-10. H.35, needs final approval in the House before moving to the Senate.

More info here:  http://vtdigger.org/2015/04/01/house-backs-water-quality-bill-126-10

--

Chip Morgan
VBPA

To unsubscribe from the VBPA list, click the following link:
http://list.uvm.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=VBPA&A=1