Actually I will have to fess up and use vacation time.
I realized on Monday that I was day 55 at Stowe.   That meant 60 days was with in reach.
So I did the same thing this afternoon.  I will also do it Wed and Thursday as well.  Four afternoons of soft bumps is well worth using 2 days of vacation on.