I can only add more of the same to Patrick's report, from Saturday 4/25.
The best wintry snow was found in the trees and on sheltered aspects off
the North Ridge chair. Spring snow abounded further below. It was a real
treat all around, not only because I dont normally have the privilege of
skiing obvious lines in Bravo woods in untracked snow. This is the end of
April after all.

Kudos to Sugarbush management for taking a pragmatic approach to Sugarbush
North hiking traffic this spring!

Evan