Thanks for the TR.  Unfortunately it only adds to the feeling of a noose tightening quickly on my season.  Last Sunday I was giddy with excitement for the remainder of the season, but this weather is drenching my enthusiasm.  With no snow in the yard and an impending mother-in-law visit, my wife has moved on...  It may be time for me to do a post-mortem on my season.