For the record, it’s Friday, I’m on vacation, and I am not skiing. The fact that Sugar Bravo lift is broken can be blamed, but can’t say activation energy on the home front was very high.

With respect to the party, William asked me the same question couple days ago, and accurately identified the problem.

Yes, lack of a champion, mostly likely me. Organization was always a major deal, and I grew weary. But it goes deeper than that. For various reasons, I’m not the Alpha Dog leading his pack anymore. I don’t ski Stowe anymore — haven’t been on Mansfield all season -- and I don’t ski woods and bumps like I did 20 years ago.

Stowe is full of alpha dogs now. One or two might still follow SKIVT-L . Maybe one of them will step up to the plate. IF they do, I’ll follow happily along at the back of the pack.

Sixty two (Stowe free) days and counting.

> On Apr 24, 2015, at 5:46 AM, Justin Woods <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 23 Apr 2015 12:53:09 -0700, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:00 AM, Iski Stowe <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>>

>>> Funny how the annual Partee fizzled out of existence.    I wonder what did
>>> it in.
>>>

>> 1) Lack of someone wanting to deal with Stowe to get discount tix.
>> 2)  A fizzling of this list due to:
>>    a) Poor behavior(myself included)
>>   b) Facebook
>

> I agree, Rojay.  Just curious what behaviors, exactly, you'd call "poor."
>
> One of the things that I've always liked about this list -- and hate about TGR -- is how self-regulated it is.  And I'll tell you what: there was something to knowing you'd be having a reeb at st'oh with everyone that helped to tone it down.
>
> Poet Emeritus,
> justin

| Center for Teaching and Learning  __0__                             |
| Room 407 Lafayette Building      / \ | \                            |
| University of Vermont              \77                              |
| Voice: 802-656-1254                  vv                             |
| aim:goim?screenname=maddogskideath      http://www.uvm.edu/~waw/    |