Although the USFS "Mount Washington" Avalanche Center does indeed forecast for only two of the seven glacial cirques on Mount Washington (even setting aside the other glacial cirques in the so-called "Northern Presidentials" that are such a trivially short distance away that only here in the East would anyone bother coming up with another subname for them), an official report was issued for the 1996 GoS fatalities:
http://www.avalanche-center.org/Incidents/1995-96/19960324-NewHampshire.txt

I don't know though if that was somewhat vestigial from the prior years (anyone remember exactly?) when the avy bulletin (or at least more vague warnings?) included GoS.

The 2000 GoS fatality is mentioned only briefly here (and with a 1999 typo):
http://www.mountwashingtonavalanchecenter.org/avalanche-safety/publications/avalanche-terrain-and-conditions-in-the-presidetial-range-nh/

(BTW, although a fully loaded and holstered -- i.e., not stowed away a pack -- 9mm Beretta Px4 Storm is of course highly advised for any Northern Presidentials ski trip, remember to also bring the stethoscope, bp cuff, and iv drip.)