I can only add more of the same to Patrick's report, from Saturday 4/25. The best wintry snow was found in the trees and on sheltered aspects off the North Ridge chair. Spring snow abounded further below. It was a real treat all around, not only because I dont normally have the privilege of skiing obvious lines in Bravo woods in untracked snow. This is the end of April after all.

Kudos to Sugarbush management for taking a pragmatic approach to Sugarbush North hiking traffic this spring!

Evan