P.s. The key is of course that you are on Mt. Washington. Obviously, a beacon does not afford you the same protection on, say, Mt. Adams.

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM, Matthew Kulas <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
The takeaway from this vetted list is that if we're wearing an avy beacon, we do not have to be concerned about: a) dying, b) being buried by an avalanche. Cool!

--Matt K.