On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 4:54 PM, roger Klinger <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

On Mon, Apr 27, 2015 at 11:46 AM, Get Skied <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Just curious, has anyone ever died in the Whites (or anywhere on the east coast) as a result of being buried in an avalanche? Maybe it has happened and I just cant recall it. How many multi burials?

Alec Stall?  Don't know if cause of death was  trauma or asphyxiation.

James Watts

I dont think burial/asphyxiation was the cause of death in either case. More likely trauma. Both involved long falls in objectively hazardous terrain.

Evan