And one more time this way

*Office Hours:  Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9:00 A.M. to 4:00
P.M., Closed Thursdays*

May 8, 2015

To:       *Dog Owners in Townshend/West Townshend, Vermont*

Re:       *Unlicensed Dogs*

Our records indicate that your dog(s) has/have not been licensed for the
year 2014.  According to 20 V.S.A. Section 3581 & 3582, Annual Registration
in the State of Vermont must be completed on or before April 1st.  Those
dogs not licensed will be assessed a penalty of a fee of fifty percent
(50%) in excess of that otherwise required.

The Selectboard was presented a Warrant at their May 19, 2014 meeting for
their signatures.  A list of those remaining unlicensed dogs accompanied
this Warrant and will be given to the Town Constable, Warren Beattie, who
will be contacting you directly.

Should you no longer have a dog, please notify us by calling the office at
802-365-7300, Ext. 101.

If you know of anyone who has unlicensed dog(s) please stress to them the
importance of having their dog vaccinated against rabies and being licensed.

Licensing Fees are as follows:

*Town Fees*

Spayed/Neutered        $4.00   Delinquent Fee   $2.00     Plus $4.00 for
the State     Total $10.00

Not Spayed/Neutered $8.00   Delinquent Fee   $4.00     Plus $4.00 for the
State     Total $16.00

Very truly yours;

Anita Bean, Town Clerk

*IF YOU HAVE ALREADY LICENSED YOUR DOG, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS NOTICE*

--
Anita Bean, Town Clerk
Town of Townshend