From: Vermont Municipal Government Discussion Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jen Myers
Sent: Friday, May 22, 2015 2:28 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Marking Tax Bills

How many of you mark you tax bills paid for each of your installments due?  We currently hand write in the date they are paid as an easy reference for the office to know if the property owner is current on their taxes.  The problem is the amount of time it takes someone to do this.  If you don't do you use another method other than researching the property owner in NEMRC that is quick and easy?  Do you mark your tax bills a different way?

Any and all suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Jen Myers

Town Clerk/Treasurer
Town of Bristol