This is probably not that big of a mystery to most on this list, but I have
an ID question. I see this little guy all the time in the woods and on
edges with regularity. It's usually incredibly energetic and somewhat
skittish, so I haven't been able to get a good photo of it until now. If
anyone could help me figure it out, that'd be great. Thanks!

Here's the photo
<https://plus.google.com/photos/114115775420390985956/albums/5384104844976453057/6153723214398519474?banner=pwa&pid=6153723214398519474&oid=114115775420390985956>
.

Teage O'Connor