Banded-Skipper?

Cheers, Roy Pilcher

-----Original Message-----
From: Teage O'Connor <[log in to unmask]>
To: VTLEPS <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wed, May 27, 2015 9:12 pm
Subject: Re: [VTLEPS] WIld Indigo Duskywing / Grand Isle

This is probably not that big of a mystery to most on this list, but I have an ID question. I see this little guy all the time in the woods and on edges with regularity. It's usually incredibly energetic and somewhat skittish, so I haven't been able to get a good photo of it until now. If anyone could help me figure it out, that'd be great. Thanks!

Here's the    photo.

        Teage O'Connor

        Naturalist Educator
         Crow's Path | CP Blog