Well, then again, I am not sure. Here are links to both:

http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=7430
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=7293

Like I said, moths are awesome too!

Kent

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Alex is right I think. See below. Thanks Alex!
Either way, it is a moth. And, moths are cool too!
Kent