I agree with Kent, it's a White-striped black (Trichodezia albovittata) JoAnne Russo
Saxtons River, VT

      From: Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]>
 To: [log in to unmask]
 Sent: Thursday, May 28, 2015 8:40 AM
 Subject: Re: WIld Indigo Duskywing / Grand Isle

Well, then again, I am not sure. Here are links to both:
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=7430
http://mothphotographersgroup.msstate.edu/species.php?hodges=7293

Like I said, moths are awesome too!
Kent
Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies
PO Box 420 | Norwich, Vermont 05055
802.649.1431 x2

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 8:38 AM, Kent McFarland <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Alex is right I think. See below. Thanks Alex!Either way, it is a moth. And, moths are cool too!Kent