From: Medical Libraries Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Naidoo, Lisa
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 2:20 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: ILL: Pediatric Intensive Care Nursing

I have exhausted all of my resources and wondering if anyone is able to supply the following article.

Pediatric Intensive Care Nursing
2009; 10(1-2): 15-7
Brief research report:  factors which influence Fu W, Ma F, Teng G

Thank you in advance

Lisa Naidoo
Medical Librarian
Rady Children's Hospital - San Diego
Health Sciences Library / MC 5043
3020 Children's Way
San Diego, CA 92123

(ph):  858.966.7474
(fax): 858.966.4934

NOTICE: This message, including attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally protected confidential, proprietary, and/or privileged information. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD WITHOUT EXPRESS PERMISSION OF THE SENDER. If you are not the intended recipient (or intended recipient's employee or agent), you may not use, copy, disclose, or distribute this message or its attachments. If you believe you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. Thank you.