From time to time I put forward an invitation to colleagues who have a role in CME to join the CME Librarians and Coordinators Forum (CMELIBCO).

With so many technologically exciting things happening in the CME arena, I'm hoping to spark discussion on these topics and more.

Please feel free to request to join at:

Donna Beales, MLIS
Lowell General Hospital
Health Science Library
295 Varnum Ave.
Lowell, MA 01854
Email: donna DOT beales AT lowellgeneral.org
http://www.lowellgeneral.org/library
Tel. 978-937-6247
Fax 978-937-6855

Thank you for using our services.
 [cid:107461918@27012010-057C]
Tell us how we're doing<http://form.jotform.us/form/21993479977175>.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are intended only for the use of the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure under applicable law.  Any review, disclosure, transmission, dissemination, copying or other use of this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the related message.  Thank you.