After attending a nice memorial service in Montpelier on Saturday, I headed to the Rockpile and hoofed it up to inner city Hermit Lake.  This morning, we did some chores including taking down the snow plot.......but I got these uncontrollable urges inside of me and I hiked up to the hallowed Bowl and kept on hoofing it up Left Gully......I need corn.......I Need Corn.....I NEED CORN, DAMMIT went through my mind. The effort was worth it as Left Gully was wonderful beyond words.  Plenty of over-ripened mushy corn was had and it was yummy.

OK, in our nighttime prayers before bedtime, let's all pray that Left Gully stays connected to the Bowl for next weekend.

Any reports from Great Gully?

Mark P. Renson