INDEXING PROJECT
Philadelphia, PA Suburb

Our successful candidates will have:

* Medical/life sciences background with at least 5 years' experience
indexing healthcare-related content with MeSH using both Major and Minor
headings. Familiarity with complex multi-topic documents preferred.
* Stringent attention to detail.
* Ability to work onsite for several months.
* Experience with online data entry systems. Our client uses a proprietary
content management system and will train the indexers in its use.

Please call or email for additional information about this project
Send/email, resume and references to: Angela Dzikowski, Pro Libra Associates
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>   800-262-0070

We are an Equal Opportunity Employer who fully and actively supports equal
access for all people regardless of Race, Color, Religion, Gender, Age,
National Origin, Veteran Status, Disability, Genetic Information or Testing,
Family and Medical Leave, Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity or
Expression.