This is depressing.
I was actually planning on being there on Monday, mostly to see friends for
the last time until next year.

The downside of Kmart trying to stretch out the season for as long as
possible is that there is no longer a pre-announced "last day of the
season".
When Nyberg was there he shut the place down with deep, wall to wall
coverage on Superstar.  The ski season ended with fantastic conditions
followed by a large party at the top after the last chair.  (Fireworks,
reeb, engapmahc, costumes, dogs etc.)
I'm grateful for the longer season, but that end of season party was pretty
awesome.

Surf reports show that I'll have to try to get out of an East wind on
Monday.  Blehhh.

On Thu, May 28, 2015 at 4:14 PM, Miguel Naughton <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> Too much melting.  Here's my attempt to embed a tweet:

> Nature giveth and she taketh away. Thanks for a great <a href="
> https://twitter.com/hashtag/beastwinter?src=hash">#beastwinter</a>! <a
> href="http://t.co/rLKRjq4BO0">http://t.co/rLKRjq4BO0</a> <a href="
> http://t.co/k0JKsFkhwl">pic.twitter.com/k0JKsFkhwl</a></p>&mdash;
> Killington Resort (@KillingtonMtn) <a href="
> https://twitter.com/KillingtonMtn/status/603988839682732032">May 28,
> 2015</a></blockquote>
> <!cript async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js"
> charset="utf-8"></script>
>
> Mig

*John Bonin*