On Fri, 29 May 2015 16:11:53 -0400, Dana Dorsett <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Iski Stowe [[log in to unmask]] writes:
>
>>Video is needed.   Did you set another slalom course?
>
>Didn't bring the stubby-gates this time, but you can bet I will on Monday, 1 June! (I'll bring something to capture the action as well.)  With any luck Shefftz can make it(?).  I was thinking maybe 8-8:30AM for an arrival time, but a PM run is a possiblity too, maybe 7-ish.

I would be tempted to repeat our 2005 Wachusett June 1 skiing, but tomorrow looks wet, and once the rain finally stops, I doubt any snow will still be there.

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=42.488713381833634&lon=-71.88678503036499#.VWuY3M9Viko

Overnight
Showers likely. Patchy fog. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 44. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
Monday
Showers. Patchy fog. High near 48. Northeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
Monday Night
Rain. Patchy fog before 2am. Low around 45. Northeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
Tuesday
Rain, mainly before 11am. Patchy fog between 8am and noon. High near 52. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.